Skip to main content

Christmas Dilemma

The Christmas season has just flewn like a whirlwind. It just came and went by. For me, it was the worst that I had, so far. The events during the season was distressing and disappointing to me. It was not like the other Christmases that I had which became very remarkable. Well, maybe it is, but in a very different, unexpecting way.
First and foremost, the bonus that we are usually expecting during this season has not yet arrived. Now, I have to really keep a tight budget to survive the rest of the month. My once exciting christmas shopping now turned into a very lonesome moment in my room. I just amused myself with reading books and worse...., talking to myself!
Secondly, I terribly miss my friends. I'm stuck with all my office works, while I keep on thinking about the fun we had during our Christmas party.
And lastly, and probably the worst..., there were really some people who keep on bugging me. Well, there were people that I really hate. I super do that their presence, even, infuriates me. And they still keep on existing.... Whoa...! I wish they'll be dumped into the right places.

Comments

Azuriel said…
Hi. I'm bored right now so I was just checking out on some blogs. And I happen to find your "Christmas Dilemma" quite similar to mine. Errr. Somewhat similar.

Christmas this year for me was also like a normal day passing by. It never really occurred to me that much. Sure, I received gifts from people but everything felt like there was something missing. It was THE WORST Christmas I've ever experienced in my life. ='(

Oh. By the way, you have office work? I checked out your profile. Your 18. >.>

Well anyways, as for your Christmas Dilemma, just think of it this way. You might just be having a bad time and probably it would work out good someday. Also, you're not the only one having a lousy Christmas. *sigh*

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...