Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pahabol sa Summer '09

Summer 2009 is so far the best summer vacation I ever had because I was able to enjoy every little second of it. Luckily, vacation is extended as classes are suspended for reasons I still do not know. The last "laag" we had is for two purposes - to wave goodbye to summertime and to Budoyski's singlehood (nyaaaahhhh....). A-huh... Our very own Budoyski is already going to tie the knot on June 12, Independence Day. On why he chose that date is still a mystery to us (pagka Budoyski jud.... Independence Day gud na magpakasal gud!)

Anywayz, here are some pics of my memorable laags with the people I dearly love.


With Bea at the Mabinay Hanging Bridge



playing Monopoly in our house in Mabinay



food tripping sa hide out



etchuz sa Baybayon



etchuz japon



samot ka etchuz



two of the people I love the most



serious talk kuno sa pool side


UG ANG MGA BINAKI WITH THE PYLONITES DURING OUR GROUP PICTORIALS


















No comments: