Skip to main content

On certainties and frailties....


It has been quite a while since my last post. It's because of a helluva lot of stuffs that I need to accomplish. And, well, frankly, I ran out of things to rant. Not because my life became satisfying all of a sudden, but because I got confused of which one to seethe upon.

Anywayz, I am actually in the middle of making some yearbook stuffs when I felt this need to blog. Okey, so what's the title again? Oh yup... These past few weeks, it was like I was in the middle of a hurricane. Nothing, of all those things that I did, seemed right anymore. I was confused and my brain was like not functioning at all. I have done silly stuffs. Silly, did I say? Nope, it's more than that. It was ridiculous, inane, harebrained. Ok, I know they mean the same thing, but it's totally S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!

I am certain of some things, yet I don't know why I am still frail on stuffs related to them. I mean, come on.... Hello? Will somebody thwack this insanity right off me? Yes, it was insanity. It is indeed. And I don't want that madness to take over and dominate my life again. Shall I give you an idea? Nah..., you wouldn't believe it. I still even try to convince myself that it was just one of those nightmares that used to haunt me when I was a kid. But, ugh! Stupid reality keeps pushing its way!

I knew it! I was certain of it! And now, I am trying to be definite about it. No more turning back, Janj. No more turning to the wrong path. This is one of those things that I really have to face no matter how shameful and appalling it may be. Then I guess, I just have to cope with it. I cannot turn back the time. If only I could, I will never hesitate to do so. I will never be shilly-shally to change my ways or correct my wrongdoings. I've had enough and that should be it. No more additions to it. I have been certain but I've also been frail and stupid to let skewed things be. I am now officially putting a period to it all. And this time, by all means, it's indubitable.

Comments

Kape Kanlaon\ said…
share the details of what's bothering you.. we can probably help you rant it out...
cheers!
been a while... hehehe
goodluck on your pylon publication next year! =)
I heard the pylon team has improved a lot since I left NORSU..
Kodus to you guys!
rocky choleric said…
my prayers are with you always. I'm praying that God will guide you on whatever decisions you will be making in your life. ^_^
Remember, I'm always here to back you up. :)
Janjie said…
Gee... Tnx Lance... It's actually kinda hard ranting it all out in the net. I mean, sharing the details and all that... Anywayz, tnx... Quite many people also say, Pylon has made quite a reputation...

Tnx Senses... I will always remember that...
donfoxhunter said…
nyahhhh!!! ka recover ra k ana!! hehhehehe... here lng me.....

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...