Saturday, October 25, 2008

I saw this tag in divinediu's blog. Though she did not really tag me at all, I just felt like tagging myself with this... lol...

I am : outlandish (really...)

I think : of stuffs that shouldn't be thought of...

I know : that things change and nothing is really permanent (even people)

I want : a quiet and peaceful weekend alone...

I have : done the same mistake over and over again (I hate to admit this, but I still do it)

I wish : I'm stronger...

I hate : the people who also hate me

I miss : my old self

I fear : being not good enough...

I hear : my favorite song right now...("♪♪Do you ♫ have to, ♫do you have to ♪, do you have to let it linger ♪♫♫")

I smell : the heavenly aroma of morning coffee...

I crave : for pizza and ice cream... (slurp)

I search : for true happiness and answers to my questions... (well, who doesn't?)

I wonder : if I could right all my wrongs...

I regret : a lot of things. The mistakes I made and the things that I haven't had the courage to do...

I love : many people, though I can't even love myself yet...

I ache : when people don't give a damn to people who care... (ashishishi)

I was not : like this before... My life wasn't this messy... until...

I am not : my real self... I wear a lot of masks everyday...

I cry : when I'm angry and so down...

I believe : that everything is possible... The impossible just takes longer...

I dance : when I feel like dancing...

I sing : the songs that mean something to me and when I want somebody to hear what the song means...

I read : courtroom novels... Just can't resist them...

I don't always : lie... But when I do, I'm damn good at it...

I fight : to survive... (wink) when I have to protect myself and the people I love...

I write : to pour out my emotions and sentiments...

I win : when I see you bleeding (ngeks... hehe)

I lose : when I cry in front of my enemy...

I never : ♪♪really loved you anyway...♫♫ (yeah)

I always : hurt myself... Duh... (wake me up, will yah?)

I confuse : places and directions (yeah, very often...)

I listen : only to those who are worth lending my ears...

I can usually be found : in the office or in my bedroom... (I go nowhere else...)

I am scared : of a lot of things that might happen, of secrets that will be revealed, and a whole lot more...

I need : real people, real friendship, real love...

I am happy : when it feels right and things are perfect...

I wake up: each day as a different person...

I sleep: thinking of my stupid mistakes and thinking of what mask might be fitting for the next day...


Thanks Divinediu... Now, I'm tagging everybody on my blogroll...

1 comment:

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Hey!!!

Divinediu arrives!! Omg, stop those flashes, they are blinding me!! ;)

ThankYOU for dropping by my blog and taking up the tag! :D

"My life wasn't this messy... until..."?????

Why didn't you leave a comment??!! :O
I saw you in my feedjit browser!!

Thank God for that! :D

And I'm tagging you in my next tag (when I get one, that is, so you'd better keep visiting!!)