Skip to main content

Ditto...

Just when I thought my busy days are through, that I suddenly found another set of tiresome works thwacked in front of me. Whoa! I think I’m losing my nerves! It’s like everything suddenly fell on the wrong place, and I’m caught up in the middle of it all. Puhleeezzz…! I’m so drained already!

My studies now is a blur. I don’t know if I can still pass my subjects. Because of my responsibilities in the office, I can no longer attend my classes. Instead of studying at night, I always find myself stucked in my yearbook tasks. I guess, all of these has something to do with the “keeping-up-the-achievements factor”, which, by the way frustrates me a lot. I’m so tired listening to the “sa una” stuffs. I’m so tired leading some people who now have a different priority. I’m so tired bickering with some people about things they "very well know". I don’t know if I can still make it next semester. Really… I guess, I just have to finish the semester and say goodbye to my studies next school year. Whoa! I’m so confused! I’ve been thinking of quitting from school already, because if I will still continue this, I’m afraid my transcript won’t look good anymore. I’m losing interest in my studies already and I no longer make good in my subjects. (*sigh)

Oh, and by the way, can you just please postpone that aggravating problems at home? I think I’m going nuts! My family problems seem to have sensed my agony in school and probably wanted my sullen attention. There seems to have so many glitches anywhere I go. Whatever happened to the “snakes are lucky this year” ??? Whatever happened to the “ten lucky months and two regular ones”??? Well, actually, I’m not really into astrology and horoscope stuffs, but I still can’t help but get frustrated.

As of yet, I’ve already decided on what to do in case my grades will disappoint me. I’ve already thought of a path to take in case things get worse. I know so many things will be affected by this decision, but I think I really need to do this. Hello? My future is at stake here! Maybe a little detour would help. But, one thing’s for sure, I will never do to my people the same thing that once disheartened me a lot... I will never leave them hanging on the brink.

Comments

I am Bong said…
Seryosong usapan…

Friend, please think twice before making any decision. I have no idea what you are going through right now and I am maybe not an authority to spare some advice, but I have been into this feeling before and it’s really hard when you are caught in situations like these. Just be wise in choosing which way to go because sometimes, great escape can be a great resolve in disguise. Ok ra na friend…

GBU:-)
Anonymous said…
motivate yourself to keep up with the level of multitasking that you need to do.. basically there is an end to everything.. but you should not give up while you're still in the middle...

just keep it up.. goodluck! =)
donfoxhunter said…
hu leave u hanging di????

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...