Skip to main content

Why, Why, Math?!

I'm hopeless....! Really...! Why do numbers hate me? (*sniffs)

Can't really write much today. I'm super frustrated over that horrible score I got...


Comments

spinning around here.. i myself need a tutor in math.. i really can't keep up with numbers.. i guess i will never learn to love math, hehehe..

by the way, i got a fabulous award for you at my site.. enjoy :)
Nyl said…
mahina din ako sa numero.:)
PHARAOH said…
Hi Jan! Musta? Ayaw ka problema maau ana Math ky balik2 ra na hantud inig Doctorate nimo. Just love math once, and it'll learn to love you back. Btw, i once had a favorite Professor in engineering who was so good in teaching, i learned to love engineering just a few sems before i graduated. I dunno if you know him ky taga Mabinay pod sya. Engr. JL Mission. You should approach him.
Anonymous said…
Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!
Leofhila said…
college life is hard, and when u feel u can't do it anymore, stand up! be confident & say: "basta saputon ko, magminyo naman jud ko bah..." wahahahahaha....
rocky choleric said…
puede ko.. pero ka afford ka ha ka? heheheh joke... take care always! ^_^
jHeT said…
..whew..i need a tutor too..nyahaha..

..math wasn't that hard before..and geeez..it's really hard na krn..wla na jd ko appetite sa math..nyahaha..
Janjie said…
Tnx for spinning around Ate Claire...And tnx for that fab award..hehe..Will make it soon...

Hi Nyl... Tnx for seconding the motion... hehe

Whoa! Hi Kuya Gong! Na miss kita dito ah...hehe...Yep, i know Mr. Mission, I hope I could find enough courage to approach him.. hehe... Tnx sa advice. I'm now striving to learn to love the subject...Wish me luck.

Hi there Hapi. Wow! Tnx for that tutorial. I've been wanting to learn that. Will try it as soon as I can find time.

Leopiladai... Salamat sa advice. Ikaw jud ang pinaka chada ug advice dri.

Nah, tnx Senses... I know you're also busy sa review. Nya na lang pag licensed engineer na ka. hehe...

Jhet...? Cuz'ns jud ta... hehehe...
Nyl said…
hey janj!musta na?nakahanap ka na ng math tutor?

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...