Monday, April 20, 2009

Very First Shot and Pet Society Invasion

It was April 16, 2008, 9:26 pm when I had my very first time drinking something other than fit n right, softdrink, and water. Uh-huh... I had my very first sip of RH.

It was Bea who handed me a glass with a quarter full of beer, and because it was her special day, though hesitant, I still opted to take the glass. Urgh! I had to close my eyes and try not to smell the "beer-y" smell of the liquid before I drew the glass close to my mouth. I just couldn't help but grimace at its taste, and worse, at letting it flow through my system. Bea then gave me a reassuring hug, thanking me over and over because she thought it was the sweetest gesture someone like me could ever give to a friend.

My friends are considerate enough to give me just a little amount everytime they pass the glass on to me. They even marked the glass (with my name on it) to give me just enough for one gulp.

Anyway, the rest of the night was spent joking around, laughing, and picture-taking. Oh, I suddenly remember how we we woke up at around two in the morning and laughed at no particular reason at all. We just laughed and laughed until we got tired and went back to sleep, trying to fit ourselves on the couch at ARCKE. That was indeed, one heck of a night.



On the other hand, the Pylonites + the ARCKEians seem to be dominating Facebook this time. It's bye-bye time to Friendster now (uh-owh), as we found FB more fun. One of the contributing factor for this is the Pet Society craze. Whew! We're, like, back to being grade school-ers again.

Here's my cute, little Whabbie:


With Puhleez at Puhleez's place:


With Ed's Mr. Bean at his home:


With Jhet's Shoeshine:


Aren't they just adorable? I wonder if we could have a group picture with all of my friends at the society? Hmmnn...

No comments: