Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To the one I hurt so badly...

I really don't know how to start this because I know how much trouble and pain I caused you. You may think that I was able to take all these things so easily, but please believe me when I tell you that it took me all the strength left in me to say those words to you.

You were always there for me, and I thank you for that. I appreciate all the efforts you've exerted just to show me what I am to you and I thank you for the time you've spared for me.

You know all about THESE. You've always known.

I do not mean to cause you pain. I never wanted to hurt you.

At first I thought it would be so easy for me to love you, but I was wrong. I thought I would learn to let go of the past, but I was wrong. I thought I would learn to forget him and move on, but I was so wrong.

I never wanted to hurt you. But if hurting you means not being unfair to you and being honest to myself, I'd rather do it.

I am sorry. I really am.

3 comments:

Leofhila said...

"But if hurting you means not being unfair to you and being honest to myself, I'd rather do it."

Tumpak dai!

It is super unfair in both parts.

You were just being honest of your feelings, maka ichindi ra xa... I know he will, and later move on...

Cya pah!! *wink

rocky choleric said...

ka recover ra to cya don't you worry he's strong. He's strong as you always see him. He's thankful to you for being honest to him and to yourself.

if also he needs to choose i know, like you, he will also choose what his heart speaks and not what the mind dictates.

he's happy if you are happy with your decision, after all, part of loving is letting go even if it hurts so much.

it's just that he's not the pieces that complete your puzzle, and maybe he also has another puzzle to be completed and his journey continue to search for the pieces that fits his own puzzle.

be happy with your decision and i know he will always be there to support even if it means getting hurt for as long as you'll be happy.

:)

jHeT said...

"he will also choose what his heart speaks and not what the mind dictates."

..so the heart is really more powerful than the mind..hihi..

..it's always like that cuz..you have to choose between two heavy things..

..k ra nah..mkasabot rna xa..lyk wat leop said..

.."if loving you means i really have to set you free"..nyahh