Skip to main content

Sa maglagot rah...

Wooohhh!!! I so miss this blog. It's like years since my last post! Geez...!

I really don't know where to start. My life had been and is still a hullabaloo ride until now. Whew! But here I am - still alive, kicking and fighting.

I really thought before that my second year as EIC would be a whole lot better than the first. I guess I was wrong then, because no load was ever lifted from my shoulders. Instead, more and more are added up every day. (hahaiz...) Honestly, I am so tired already. I am so tired squeezing up my mind to think of something good for the organization. I am so tired making up excuses for my absences from my classes (my teachers are already tired listening to my reasons.) I am so tired covering up my people's faults. I am so tired leading some people who do not want to be led, who thinks that I am belittling them when I give them instructions, and who criticize me and blame me with something that I am not even aware of doing to them. Well, I guess these things are just part of my position.

However, if only one or two people are against me and the rest of the staff still loves me, I know I wouldn't be budged. When I was able to get a very good result from the evaluation I conducted, I then guess that the problem is not with me. When everybody crowds around me while nobody goes near the two of them, I guess, this is not a matter of inefficiency as a leader, but an issue of insecurity on their part. When everybody calls me "Ate" and flashes their sweetest smiles when they see me, while they give you a "who-the-hell-are-you" kind of look or an "are-you-part-of-the-team" curious glances, then I guess, I am not to blame here.

If you think what you say really matters... C'mon...! Hija, ang kitid ng utak mo. Or are you just that insensitive that you can never feel how people here (including me, of course) despises you. Had I not been taught by my parents with respect to elders, I have long kicked you out of here. Insubordination could be more than enough reason, y'know.

And if you think that telling people stuffs about me can let you earn their sympathy. Duh, wake up! Be sure they are really that loyal to you. You might just end up regretting ever opening your stupid mouth, ever...

Oh, and don't worry... I have breeding and I was raised right. I was taught not to make "patol" with unworthy people. I prefer to stay silent and look fabulous.

Hahaiz... I'm fine, really. I am just writing here the things that I cannot say in front of people. As a head, I am obliged to deal with stupid people professionally.

Don't worry guys... You will never hear these words from me. Diri ra ni. Ako bitaw ning blog... (*wink)

Comments

jHeT said…
"I prefer to stay silent and look fabulous."

..hmmm.. dats wat we pretty gurls do when jealous and insecure girls talk about us.. ahahaha.. saonz.. ka relate man gd q.. haaaiz.. nganu bah..? nyahaha..

..aduh, let them say anything they want.. but we will just smile at them flip our hairs.. bongga! gwapa japon.. ahahaha..
jelly said…
hahaha nice blog janj...marag ka-relate pod ko... daghan diay ta gi-ingani, i thought ako ra...hahaha

anyway, wala ko ma say, i don't think i know a lot 'bout your story, but, i guess i know just a few things, hehe ok ra na... maka recover ra sila...!

cheers to them nga na insecue nato!!!
bwahahahaha!!!!!
Tey said…
Hi Jani, its been a while. Thanks for keeping my link. Have a great day
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes
Tey said…
bussy? Hmm well I am too, but I always try to update my blogs at least once a week.
Blogger"s Recollections
My Daily Thoughts
Custom print Design
Anonymous said…
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...