Skip to main content

...

Current feeling: sad
Current state of mind: Blank

So, how will I start? It seems that I have a lot of explaining to do. So, from where do I begin? Okay...

Classes have finally ceased. Yep, ceased permanently for me and 2800 others more. I have this mixed feelings about this. First, I am happy, very happy indeed; because finally, I will be able to say "bye, bye" to college life. But then, it dawned on me that not only will I say goodbye to school, I also need to kiss Pylon goodbye. This is what scares me. I am scared of going out to the real world (as they call it) and leaving my Pylon siblings. Am I ready? Nope, definitely not. So, where does that leave me? - to a world of question marks and exclamation points.

Honestly, I still haven't imagined life away from our little, colorful office. Yes, I had been aware that this moment will really come - when I have to make decisions for myself, when I have to become used to becoming away from people I love, when working isn't about just as fun and exciting, when an 8-hour workday becomes a routine, when bondings and laags already become an occasion. (*sigh) I guess, I have to bear with everything now.


What consoles me is the fact that I will be already on my own. Actually, independence was something I've already known since my high school graduation. However, this would be something different. I would be preparing myself for something heavier, something that's already mine. It's me against the world now or me for the world.

Ugh! I guess, being alone for a couple of days turned me into another melodramatic freak. I just hope he comes back very soon. This thing scares me and there's no one I can share this to right now (sigh)...

Comments

jelly said…
..nyaaaah...kahilak pod ta aron janj.. bye2x pylon diay ha..yaw sa ay...hehe
jHeT said…
..huhuh.. ana jd janj..

..it's so hard to be leaving something that u've already been used to.. im soooo missing everything jd.. i still wana work with the yb and stuff.. i still wana b a "yagit" pylonite.. waaaaah..

..grabe.. we really have to face the real world na tlga.. *big sigh..

..kaya natin itetch.. ajah! *wink.. ehehehe.. c:
Media-Girl said…
well Pylon as well s not ready c u leave...mmmhh..bleeh!..be with us n be stuck with us one more time!..hahaha..

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...