Did you say that three of the world’s most talented, gorgeous, and loved
music icons are having a show? Now, excuse me
while I sell everything I own and get myself Taylor Swift Tickets and Pink Concert Tickets; and make sure I make it to the Maroon 5 Concert! I will never, for the life of me, miss this!
The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...
Comments
it's fastidious articles or reviews
my website :: electric baseboard Heater efficiency
Thanks
My ωeblοg; http://hcgdiet24.com/
Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!
Also visit my website ... http://kclik.ca/oxwall/link/45763
my page ... solavei