Saturday, June 28, 2008

Free animated graphic comments, anyone?

Are you looking for the best site where you can find great animated graphic comments? Actually, I had been... and guess what, I finally found what I've been looking for! A friend recommended to me Flexy8. And it surely is the best shot.

Flexy8.com is a resource and collection of comments and graphics you could ever need for use on Friendster, Myspace, Facebook, Xanga, Hi5, Piczo, Multiply, Tagged, Typepad, iGoogle, Orkut, LiveJournal, Netvibes and other social network sites, blogs or any other place you want to add a little comment or graphic.

So, if you guys need free graphic comments, visit Flexy8 now!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just brought even more some other new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.