Skip to main content

... and all that crap...!

Whew! I almost forgot that it's Valentines Day today. (*wink!) Thanks to those who greeted at 1 a.m this morning. They were the ones who reminded me about what this day is supposed to mean.

Anywayz, it has been such a long day. We conducted the screening of the aspiring applicants for our yearbook staff. It was so tiring that I decided to just stay in the office, and well, spend the Valentines night here... (*sniffs) Some friends texted me and invited me for a group date and all that, but it seems that I can no longer drag myself to celebrate this day with them. My week has been a total chaos. But, fortunately, we were finally able to finish the Interactive Yearbook. (yipeee!!) After all those sleepless nights and skipping of classes, we already saw the fruit of our labors. (*applauses)

Just weeks ago, we bought shirts, printed it with crappy stuffs (thanks Jhetty), and decided to wear it today. And so, we flaunted our new shirts on the V-Day!




harhar... Thanks Jhetty... We owe you one. Anyway, we aren't anti-Valentines or whatever, we just don't feel like celebrating it like everybody else.

Comments

rocky choleric said…
hahahhahah... LOVE and all that crap jud diay...hmmnnn...
bason nyag LOVE will have it's vengeance ha... hheheheh

great design, and cool print... u can now start ur own "LOVE and all that crap business" T-Shirt Design and Printing! hehhehehe.... joke lang...

Congrats for finishing the IY so early... with all those emo (I always believe you can handle everything!)

BLog nya about the successful applicants! ^_^

Wish you all the hapiness in life with utmost attention to LOVE and all that crap... :)
Anonymous said…
weee..tnx for greeting..:) wew.. nyahha hearts day is not just the day for lovers and whatsoever hehe it's also for your family and friends to show them that you love them nyahah..February 14 is also a single awareness day nyahha :)..

gotta go gotta run...:D
take care always..:)
Anonymous said…
weee..tnx for greeting..:) wew.. nyahha hearts day is not just the day for lovers and whatsoever hehe it's also for your family and friends to show them that you love them nyahah..February 14 is also a single awareness day nyahha :)..

gotta go gotta run...:D
take care always..:)
Janjie said…
Tnx Senses... Yeah, my next post will be about the screening and the initiation of the new affiliates.

Hi Shem... Tnx for dropping by. I hope you had a great Valentines...
donfoxhunter said…
whaahhhhhhh.... lupig ka nq!!! blehhhhh.......
mavs said…
hahaha
love and all that crap...
nice comment...
congrats sa IY...
tnx sa comment diay...
jHeT said…
..nyah..i was thinking of "love and all that stupid crap"..but they might think na we're sooo anti u know..nyahaha..

..ka don2x ky LS japon..ahihi..

..wat's for next year?..ehehe..
Janjie said…
Hi jhet... thanks for spinning by... Uhm, lem'me think about that... hehe... Next year ra..
oohhh... that shirt is soo cool!! i loveee it!!
Celest said…
duuhhh phulezzz maypa mg live inn:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...