WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST AMBISYOSA FASHION-RELATED BLOG POST.
I have been a HUGE fan of some of the country’s top
bloggers. Ever since I bumped into Laureen Uy’s fashion blog, and got directed
to some of her friend bloggers, Kryz Uy and Camille Co, I just could not stop
looking at all their posts. They are all soooo pretty and their outfits are
just soooo mouth-watering, I find myself drooling everytime I browse through
their outfit pictures.
I have kept this blog for almost 5 years now, and I admit, I only
make a post whenever I get the chance to – and yep, that means just whenever I
have so many things to rant about.
Anyway, ever since I saw several of the country’s top fashion
blogs, it has already become a crazy dream for me to own one. However, upon
looking at my favorite fashion blogs, I just can’t help but get dismayed at how
hard it would be for me to get those expensive pieces that they are wearing.
And that is when the fashion blog of Bestie Konisis gets in the picture. Her
blog inspired me a lot to go and pursue my crazy dream. Her style is laid-back,
cute, and unpretentious; and her outfit is composed of pieces that are mostly
thrifted. Tthis convinced me that fashion does not really equate to high price;
that, one can easily create a look with pieces bought from thrift shops.
So, here’s me taking the first step and trying hard to pose
a la fashion blogger. Please excuse the messy background. I just do not have
the balls to shoot outdoors yet; so, we did it inside my fiance’s cluttered apartment.
Credits to my ever-supportive fiancé who willingly took these shots.
Top – thrifted
Maxi Skirt – thrifted
Gladiator sandals – Zara
Belt – gifted





Comments