It's been drizzling in Dumaguete, and the wind scares the 'hay' out of us at night. Last night, I tried on various outfits for today, to my mother's irritation and my boyf's amusement. Anyways, after much thinking, I settled for this black and pink combi, which, again, gained quite a handful of compliments and 'appreciative' stares. I even got a 'Hey, sexy! followed by a whistle' from a random student, who later on apologized after his friend nudged him and told him I'm a teacher. Well, I didn't mind really. It kind of felt good being appreciated by people way younger than I am.
I had a movie date with the girls, minus Bea, after work today; and it's such a stress-reliever having some good laughs with these wonderful people and watching A Secret Affair. Oh, I so love Anne Curtis! She's soooo pretty all throughout the film even on scenes where she barely has make-up on, and her clothes!!! I wish I can have a bridal gown version of her black gown. *envious
... Everything here is thrifted. :)
Comments