Tuesday, January 15, 2008

UNTITLED: Part 2

"And then he asked me to marry him!" I've never seen her so happy before. I guess I did the right thing after all.

"H-he did? O-oh....." That was such a hard blow on the stomach.

"Hey sis..! Are you alright....? Are you not happy for me...?"

"H-huh...? Yeah..., of course, I am!" I tried hard to conceal the pain that the news brought.
"Know what? I think you'll be the prettiest bride on earth," I said and meant it.

After kissing her goodbye, I sprinted out of the room with tears in my eyes. I tried to hold them back, but I could no longer bear the pain.

I tried to reminisce the memories that I shared with him, and each scene brings back the sparkles and bliss that now are like knives tormenting my whole body.

As the rain continues to pour down, this vexing pain continues to torture me. How could he do this to me? How could he have made those promises? Why her? Of all the people on earth, why did he choose to love her?

-to be continued-

No comments: