Friday, January 18, 2008

UNTITLED: Part 3

"Don't worry, I'll be only gone for a while.... And when I come back, nothing in the world could ever separate us again...."

I believed him..... But those words unexpectedly turned out to be the most romantic irony......

We had the most promising and ideal romance every girl dreams of having. He is such a Romeo, and I feel like being a Juliet everytime that I am with him. But fate has done the most adversarial thing to set us apart. While he was away, he met a very tragic mishap. How I wanted to be with him during that trying predicament! But I was left with no choice but to wait in agony.

Suddenly, all his memories vanished in a snap. Everything happened so fast-- and the last thing I knew is that, that very moment is the end of it all. If only I was with him during that maudlin moment, this could not have happened.

Then I realized that I am no longer a part of his life. Gone are the moments we had... gone are the promises... gone is the man I truly loved..... It was very hard to bear. I had a very hard time adjusting... I thought I could never recover from this tormenting feeling, because I never thought of living life without him. But in time..., I came to realize that no matter what I'll do, I could never have him again.

I thought that realization would be the end of my anguish, but it turned out to be just the beginning of yet another doom in my life.....


-to be continued-

No comments: