Skip to main content
Dear Person Concerned,

I don't know how to start with this... but here it goes...

We've been friends long enough, and I have seen you grow up. I was there when you had your first answer from love line, and I was also there when the line went dead. I didn't see you as a man yet then.

Now, things have changed. Things happened swiftly; but gradually, I found myself falling. I tried to no avail to suppress my feelings. But my heart just won't let me. I suddenly realized that all my roads are leading to you. Fate even went to such high lengths just to play this big joke on me. I found it easier to dream about you and think about you, than facing you at all.

Now, things went off hand. I know something went wrong along the way. It wasn't your fault, but I don't want to take all the blame either. You were really nice to me, but sometimes you tend to humiliate me also. And I just hate it! How can I believe you when you were so inconsistent right from the start? I know you were not also sure about your feelings for me.. it's okey. I understand somehow. It doesn't take a genius to see how impossible it is for someone like you to actually like me. It means not very likely to happen for reasons so obvious.

Now, I found myself wishing it did not happen at all. How I wish you did not start noticing me the way you did before. I wish you did not say those things you told me. I swear I could have believed you; but I also know that what i want would never happen at all. How I hope you did not strat flirting with me. It seems so real, I could've believed every touch was genuine, every gesture was meant. I shouldn't have crossed the line between friendship and "the next level". I shouldn't have allowed myself to get tied so tightly to that hope that Cupid is cooking something wonderful for us, for now I have a hard time breaking free.

Now, I want to ask something from you... just one thing please... "Can you please stop picking on me?" I don't know, but when ti comes to you, I started getting confused on what is the real thing and what is the joke. I am having a hard time acting casually when you are around. Just please start treating me like the others. i can really feel that you are keeping your distance from me. It's okey, I will not run after you anyway. But hey! Just remember that I'll be just right here. And when you feel like turning around, then you'll see me.... always ready to give out a hand.

('-')

Comments

Anonymous said…
what a story...

"The person concerned is not somebody who claims to be the one, nor somebody that some people assume to be the one."

Are you implying something here?
he he he
Anonymous said…
this summer jan... we'll try to make your lay-out more appealing and fitting to your content!

Keep it up! :)
Anonymous said…
nice one jan.. Keep it up..Hope you can make a story bwt my life..hehehe ambisyosa ayo ko sa?

Continue to shine....
Anonymous said…
cuz..both of you,.hehe.. nakarelate ako sa kwentong to ah!!huhuhuhu.. are you the story writer of my uh.. life??hehe..well,, being so optimistic,i'm hoping mine won't end that way.. i'll make a story about my reaction in this..maybe, not really a story..i still don't know.. just don't expect too much..im not as good as you and ate len..heheh..

keep up the good work..

hope you would drop some comments in my posts, too.. hehehe
Anonymous said…
Im speechless Freddy.....

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...