Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stressed Out!!!

The deadline for my monthly report is almost up and I only have a few more days to finish it! I have so many things to learn for my new position in our yearbook staff, yet so little time to learn it! I need to resign from my current job, but I still have to go through a lot of things before leaving! Waaaahhh!!!! I'm so stressed out already! I feel like being torn between so many things. I haven't had enough sleep lately, and I'm still expecting things to get worse as the next semester is coming.

Can anybody help me out on this? This is hopeless.... (sigh) Here i go again... Anyway, I'm preparing myself for worse things than these. I know later on, I'll be able to handle my becoming stressful lifestyle... (sigh)

3 comments:

rocky choleric said...

aja! kaya mo yan janj! ikaw pa!

mnemosyne_twin said...

yup...just relax :-)

rakee said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com