Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goodbye to Singlehood




Hey everyone! Meet my best friend, Glory...It was her wedding last Thursday..., and I'm her maid of honor, of course. Finally, she has experienced the thing we usually talked and dreamed about when we were younger- you know, walking down the aisle with fresh flowers as bouquet and the groom waiting at the altar. When we were young, we always talked about finding our dream guy and what he would look like. And we always end up laughing and giggling as we wind up with crazy ideas for our weddings.

We've been best friends since we were still babies, and we have gone through so many things already. There were times when all the odds were against us, but still we stood strong, holding and supporting each other. Among the two of us, she is the one who's had a fair share of love affairs. And my role would always be the listener and adviser. She's had more than a dozen of relationships already (LOL) And everytime she finds another guy, she would always tell me that she has finally found the right one. "Jan, he's really different from the others. This is it Jan, he's the one!" she would always excitedly tell me. Her relationships would go on smoothly at first and I could see her happiness. But the bottom line of all those flings..., is her wailing and crying over it.

I know, she's happy now, with her true love and her incoming baby. I haven't seen her so happy before, and it's good seeing her becoming more responsible and mature. And I'm so glad to know that she really has plans for her family.

To Glory, say goodbye to singlehood now. You are already a missus... (LOL) I also would like to thank you for being my best friend and for setting as a "bad" example... (LOL) And for telling me never to follow your trail... (laughs) Anywayz, I know you're happy. Take good care of yourself and your family. Remember, I'm your bestfriend, and forever, I will be.

3 comments:

rocky choleric said...

hmmn... ikaw janj, when will be your wedding?

Janjie said...

Hmmn.. let me think... Maybe after yours...

Anonymous said...

haahahaaha.......amew ka jan ha bad example jud d i ko ha????unya amiga rmn lagi ka nko jpn ha??eehhehehehe,,,,,,,,yes dai minyu njud ko dli njud ko mag cry2x ani cry ra og mg pabuyag ni ako bana na but an knuhay..hheehehee kw human sa jud skwela mosunod rko puhon eheheeeheeh,,hoi ninang nya ka amo bby puhon pra naa ninang gwapa ko bby priha nk0.hehehe tc always yw pauwat mga laki dai lain ra apas ana i tell u,...base on experience pro na learn pd ko sa ako mga kabuang oi krn good grl nko tungod sa ako bana og puhon amo baby..siya njud d i jan heheheh wla na lain...tanx sa blog.mwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.