Skip to main content

Who could this be?

I woke up this morning feeling exhilarated. Well, why not? I had this crazy dream about someone I barely know, and who happens to be my instant crush when I woke up. Sounds ridiculous, right? But yeah, right after that dream, I instantly fell in-love with the person (aw?). I don't have the slightest idea why he appeared on my dream, when I did not even think about him before I went to sleep last night. Hmmn..., was that a product of my subconscious? (haha) Anyhow, the dream was fantastic, er... far-fetched, I guess.

Anyway, this guy I am talking about is my sister's classmate (I'm not quite sure...) They are friends, that is. I met him during my sister's graduation. During that time, I played Ate's official photographer, and I took a lot of pictures of her with her crazy friends (he's one of those). That was just it. We became friends after then. You know, the smile-and-nod-kind of friends...lol. We never even got a chance to talk, that is why having him in my dream is something that I never did take at face value (haha).

For my curious readers, here's a picture of him... See, I'm not even hesitant to let you have a glimpse of my mysterious dream guy.

Wahahaha! See, how generous I am...? Did that help feed your curiosity? Or stir it again? C'mon Porteurs ..., wanna guess...?

Comments

Anonymous said…
bakit naman kasi naka-emboss at grayscale pa!! anubey!
Anonymous said…
wahaha... Sorry Vera. O di ba, ang gwapo...? lol... Mas cute talaga yong may mystery, d ba?
Leofhila said…
kaila q ani..

nyahahahaha.. joke!!

bali.. bitin kaau janj...

who s the lucky guy gag.y?? hmmmmmm
Anonymous said…
nyaaaahaha... If you know this guy, I'll eat my hat...aw?
fred'lyn said…
ahaha.... i know whp he is! Duh, I should know, shamwon mw if I don't! Well, I actually used the process of elimination, " if he can't be____, then he should be ____" hehehe....

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a sign?

The Philippines had always been a rich agricultural country, that realizing its people are now facing a great dilemma over rice shortage just sounds really absurd. How can an agricultural country be facing such shortage? Never did I thought that this time will come when I will have to witness the chaotic crowds of people waiting for their rice rations. The government is now providing rice subsidy to the people- offering them NFA rice at lower cost. The once 25 to 30 pesos-per-kilo-worth of commercial rice, now mounts to 45 to 51 pesos per kilo. Imagine the increase? Shocking, indeed! The question now is, when will this dilemma end? Will a point come when people will do all sorts of things just to put something on their stomach? How long are Filipinos going to bear with the mayhem over a little ration of rice? Is this the end? Religious critics found this economic crisis a sign. Yup, one of the signs of God's return- the last judgment. My aunt even told me that she fears that the...

Me and You

Is this fate or mere coincidence? Is this for real or falsehood again? Is this the right thing or we just don’t know what we’re doing? Questions seem to be endless, Uncertainties make me restless. Should we? Should I? May those things that we’ve gone through Be our ultimate guide as we go Nothing is certain, you know But as long as there is love, we’ll make it through. We don’t know what lies ahead, What would become of us is uncertain Still, amidst all these indecisions, Only one thing matters, That, right now, there is me and you.

Five Little Details I Notice About Men

My friends often tell me that I am a person of such mordant wit. Well, what can I do? I think I was born with an incisive and trenchant personality, and people who are close to me can attest to that (who else can? They are always my victim. haha... ) Actually, I only notice those things which stirs up my interest, and I am very vocal about them. I had a little chit-chat with a friend this morning and we were discussing about this new guy she keeps on eyeing for the past days. Well, he really isn't that bad looking, but, he's just not somebody who can have me spun around for another glance. Hmmn..., well, for one, he isn't gifted with the height and built that I have set as the standard for boys. I told this to my friend, and as usual it caused some pout on the lips and a glare that's as fierce as my Bio teacher's. Well, what can I do? I'm just being honest (haha) When it comes to boys, I look for a lot of details. Aside from the over-all personality (wit, attit...